The 19' Sportsman
Work and play have seldom combined so winningly. Use it to transport guests or supplies from the yacht, for luxurious cruising, for family outings or just carefree boating. Designed for convenience and, as with every Elite Craft model, there’s all the beauty of wood grain without the tedious maintenance.
BASE PRICE — PLEASE E-MAIL [email protected]
- Custom upholstery/embroidery to customer specification
- Custom instrumentation to customer specification.
- Jet Thruster-Bow only or Bow & Stern-Click here to view
- Electric hatch lift
- LED underwater lighting package.
- GPS navigation /depth finder system.
- Sound system/ Radio ship to shore.
- Length: 19′
- Beam: 7’4″
- Weight 2800lbs – 1270kg approx.
- Engine : Mercury MerCruiser V-8 fuel injected 300hp
- Freeboard forward: 19″
- Freeboard aft: 18 1/2″
- Draft: 20″
- Speed: 40+ m.p.h.
- Fuel Capacity: 37gal/140,1l
- 5 Year Transferable Hull Structural Warranty
- Wood-grained custom built runabout with composite class construction
- Deck striping
- Twelve-volt battery
- Bilge pump (auto and manual)
- Dual electric horn under dash
- Monitor alarm i.e. oil with overheat detectors
- Running lights
- Ventilation system that exceeds U.S.C.G. regulations
- Varnished Mahogany Stern Light
- Step Pads
- Wraparound Windscreen
- Stainless Steel Shaft
- Bronze Propeller and Rudder with Rudder Indicator
- Stainless Steel Deck Hardware
- Workable lifting eyes, bow and stern
- Engine Temperature
- Hour Gauge