This Riviera is a one-of-a-kind experience, taking all the very best from the 20’ Riviera and making an improved craft with numerous upgrades and enhancements. Truly emanating elegance and excitement wherever it goes… Today we are creating this new flagship for the Elite Craft boat line. Since we are always striving to make improvements, this new model has been created out a long list of enhancements left by the creator of Elite Craft and feedback from past Riviera owners. The new generation Riviera is a product of the creator and son of Elite Craft and feedback with new engineering and design techniques that incorporate the very latest in state-of-the-art manufacturing. New materials, colors and options add limitless choices to the customer’s specific and unique tastes. Each Elite Craft is truly a reflection of its owner because no two crafts are alike insuring your craft is as unique as you. Each and every boat is hand built one at a time so our attentions are only on your project until it is completed. Every boat is custom built so production is limited and requires a time-slot for production so please consider this when ordering. Today- the new models reflect modern times with updated high performance details such as drip-less stuffing boxes, fuel injection and much more however additional options and choices are always available to the owner…
BASE PRICE — PLEASE E-MAIL [email protected]
- Custom upholstery/embroidery to customer specification
- Custom instrumentation to customer specification.
- Jet Thruster-Bow only or Bow & Stern-Click here to view
- Electric hatch lift
- LED underwater lighting package.
- GPS navigation /depth finder system.
- Sound system/ Radio ship to shore.
- Length: 20’1/2″
- Beam: 6’6″
- Weight 2900lbs – 1315kg approx.
- Engine : Mercury MerCruiser V-8 fuel injected 300hp
- Freeboard forward: 27 1/2″
- Freeboard aft: 15″
- Draft: 26″
- Speed : 40+ m.p.h.
- Fuel Capacity: 38gal/143,8l
- 5 Year Transferable Hull Structural Warranty
- Wood-grained custom built runabout with composite class construction
- Deck striping
- Twelve-volt battery
- Bilge pump (auto and manual)
- Dual electric horn under dash
- Monitor alarm i.e. oil with overheat detectors
- Running lights
- Ventilation system that exceeds U.S.C.G. regulations
- Varnished Mahogany Stern Light
- Step Pads
- Wraparound Windscreen
- Stainless Steel Shaft
- Bronze Propeller and Rudder with Rudder Indicator
- Stainless Steel Deck Hardware
- Workable lifting eyes, bow and stern
- Engine Temperature
- Hour Gauge